SERVICE VALET DRIVER
Jonker Auto Group consists of Jonker Honda, Jonker Nissan, and Jonker Auto Spa
An opportunity is available at Jonker Auto Group for a temporary full-time Service Valet Driver. This position involves frequent interaction with customers, therefore requires an individual who represents the company in a positive manner at all times.
Reporting to the Service Managers, your responsibilities as Service Shuttle Driver will include:
– Shuttle rides for guests
– Answering phones and booking appointments
– Other duties as assigned at the direction of the Service Managers
Successful candidates must have:
A British Columbia Class 5 Driver’s License
– A minimum of two (2) years driving experience with a clean driving record
– Thorough understanding of the Langley/Cloverdale area
– Strong ability to read maps
– Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work self-directed and with minimal supervision
Please send resume in strict confidence to email@example.com
2015 was an amazing year at Jonker Honda of Langley shattering all previous sales records!
At Jonker Honda we’ve established a 21 year reputation of honesty, integrity and outstanding customer service before and after the sale. With the hottest selling products in the market and as the fastest growing dealership in our region, we’re adding Product Advisors to help increase our market penetration and to help maintain our extremely loyal customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Must be able to perform in a flat rate shop while maintaining top quality of workmanship.
– Possess full selection of personal hand tools
– Willing to participate in manufacture online and practical training
– Position is for a split work week shift (working Saturday’s and Monday’s with Sunday and weekday off)
This is a full time non-commission based Sales position including extended health, Medical and Dental plan, (after a 90 day probation period has been satisfied). The starting hourly wage is $18 per hour, based on a 37 hour work week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has been considering a career in sales, but is a bit apprehensive about working on commission.
To join our winning team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HONDA SERVICE ADVISORS
Service Advisors needed to help us meet the ever growing demand of our services.
- a competitive annual remuneration
- full benefits that will reward your exceptional abilities
- a work environment that will help you succeed
- a State-of-the-Art facility
- Rest days on Sundays & Holidays
- ideal candidate should have dealership experience
- Maintain a high standard of customer service at the facility, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assist in meeting monthly and annual sales forecasts
- Previous Honda and ADP (ERO and Dispatch) experience an asset but not required
Qualified applicants, are invited to submit your resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com
HONDA CERTIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Jonker Honda is looking to hire Honda Certified Automotive Service Technicians immediately!
• Hourly Rate: $31 – $33/hour in a very busy flat rate shop. Average 125% productivity.
• 50% of premium for both MSP and extended health benefits
• Work boot allowance of $100/annual Duties:
• Perform service and repairs to Honda vehicles as well as our used vehicle inventory.
• Min 5 years of experience as an automotive service technician with Red Seal Status or equivalent experience;
• 3-5 years of experience inclusive of apprenticeship;
• Proven work experience with Honda or Acura vehicles an asset;
• Must be comfortable in diagnosis and repair mechanical and electrical problems;
• Must be able to work independently and in team when required;
• Jobs include but not limited to: Clutch/suspension/front end/timing belt/head gasket/alignment/etc.
• Honda Canada online training
• Honda Canada practical training at Richmond branch location.
For qualified applicants, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SERVICE CAR WASH ATTENDANT
We are looking for full-time Service Wash Attendants who will be responsible for assisting the service team in all facets of after-service delivery process.
We are seeking a mature and highly organized individual with work ethics to clean and tidy up customers vehicle before release.
This position requires positive attitude, good customer service skills and above all, the individual must be self-motivated and pays attention to details. Experience would be a definite asset. Class 5 drivers license is a must. And familiarity in driving both standard and automatic transmissions.
If you have these qualities then we invite you to apply immediately. To the right individual we offer good wages, an attractive benefits package, including health & dental coverage, among others. Our Dealership is also Closed for business on Sundays and Stat Holidays.
AUTO DETAILERS & CAR SPA SPECIALISTS NEEDED. APPLY NOW!
Jonker AutoSpa is looking for motivated, outgoing, and detail oriented individuals to fill its Auto Detailer positions.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Customer service oriented
- Work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of vehicle detailing equipment and products
- MUST have detailing and paint polishing experience
- Valid class 5 drivers license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles a must
- MUST be available to work on Saturdays
To apply, Fax Resumes to #(604) 534-7843 or Email to email@example.com