SERVICE VALET DRIVER
Jonker Auto Group consists of Jonker Honda, Jonker Nissan, and Jonker Auto Spa
An opportunity is available at Jonker Auto Group for a temporary full-time Service Valet Driver. This position involves frequent interaction with customers, therefore requires an individual who represents the company in a positive manner at all times.
Reporting to the Service Managers, your responsibilities as Service Shuttle Driver will include:
– Shuttle rides for guests
– Answering phones and booking appointments
– Other duties as assigned at the direction of the Service Managers
Successful candidates must have:
A British Columbia Class 5 Driver’s License
– A minimum of two (2) years driving experience with a clean driving record
– Thorough understanding of the Langley/Cloverdale area
– Strong ability to read maps
– Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work self-directed and with minimal supervision
Please send resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonker Honda is looking for their next super star!
Our Salespeople earn an excellent income and enjoy working in a positive environment with Sales Managers that enjoy helping close car deals.
Langley is the fastest growing community in BC and it shows in our sales results, as we have set new sales records every month for the first half of 2017.
If you are selling cars now, but are not earning the income you deserve or receiving the support needed for you to be successful, then we need to talk.
Resumes can be sent in confidence to: email@example.com
**Please note only those applicants being considered for the position will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in working for Jonker Honda
HONDA SERVICE ADVISORS
Service Advisors needed to help us meet the ever growing demand of our services.
- a competitive annual remuneration
- full benefits that will reward your exceptional abilities
- a work environment that will help you succeed
- a State-of-the-Art facility
- Rest days on Sundays & Holidays
- ideal candidate should have dealership experience
- Maintain a high standard of customer service at the facility, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assist in meeting monthly and annual sales forecasts
- Previous Honda and ADP (ERO and Dispatch) experience an asset but not required
Qualified applicants, are invited to submit your resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HONDA CERTIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Jonker Honda is looking to hire Honda Certified Automotive Service Technicians immediately!
• Hourly Rate: $31 – $33/hour in a very busy flat rate shop. Average 125% productivity.
• 50% of premium for both MSP and extended health benefits
• Work boot allowance of $100/annual Duties:
• Perform service and repairs to Honda vehicles as well as our used vehicle inventory.
• Min 5 years of experience as an automotive service technician with Red Seal Status or equivalent experience;
• 3-5 years of experience inclusive of apprenticeship;
• Proven work experience with Honda or Acura vehicles an asset;
• Must be comfortable in diagnosis and repair mechanical and electrical problems;
• Must be able to work independently and in team when required;
• Jobs include but not limited to: Clutch/suspension/front end/timing belt/head gasket/alignment/etc.
• Honda Canada online training
• Honda Canada practical training at Richmond branch location.
For qualified applicants, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
SERVICE CAR WASH ATTENDANT
Full time Automotive Service Wash Attendant required at Jonker Honda
This position is a daytime shift and we are open 7 days per week
- Deliver high quality work on a consistent basis
- Maintain and perform top-level professional integrity and appearance
- Have a valid driver’s license with clean records
- Drive manual transmission vehicles
As the Service wash attendant, your duties will include:
- Wash and vacuum customer cars
- Assist in cleaning the service shops
- Ensure the customer parking area is clear
- Maintain the wash bay and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide superior customer service
- Work well independently and with others
What we offer:
- An amazing team atmosphere.
- Long-term family owned and operated company.
- You will enjoy the competitive wages immediately and a benefits package is included after 3 months. This includes:
- life insurance
- Minimum driving: 2 years
If you are interested in exploring this great career opportunity, please apply with your cover letter and resume which needs to include your:
- driving abstract and
- references who you have worked for and reported directly toOr … please feel free to drop off your application here at Jonker AutoGroup located at 19505 Langley Bypass, V3S 6K1** Only those applicants being considered for the position will be contacted.
- Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your application.
AUTO DETAILERS & CAR SPA SPECIALISTS NEEDED. APPLY NOW!
Jonker AutoSpa is looking for motivated, outgoing, and detail oriented individuals to fill its Auto Detailer positions.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Customer service oriented
- Work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of vehicle detailing equipment and products
- MUST have detailing and paint polishing experience
- Valid class 5 drivers license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles a must
- MUST be available to work on Saturdays
To apply, Fax Resumes to #(604) 534-7843 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org